Mom and Busy are synonyms if you have young kids. We get stretched and pulled in all directions, juggling and multitasking. It helps to have great resources that lighten the load and make things easier, more manageable and even fun. What a concept!
I’m part of Family Alliance Network (FAN) and tomorrow night we’re having a complimentary Parent Information Night at Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell from 7-9 pm.
Join us for an educational evening with family services offered in our community. You will learn:
• Five Tips to Get Organized and Save Your Sanity: Carrie Vawter-Yousfi, The Mommy’s Coach
• Five Simple Shopping Habits to Improve Your Health: Tamara Archer, Moms Health Zone
• Five Ways to Eat Healthier with a Busy Lifestyle: Ellen Hovey, Wildtree
• Five Strategies for Making the Most of Your Photos: Lenore Sanborn, Creative Memories
• Five Concerns in Today’s Real Estate Market: Kirsten Reilly, Sereno Group Real Estate
• Five Simple Steps to Creating Wellness in Your Home: Tina Blease, Simply Green & Healthy Home
• Five Tips for Family Friendly Interior Design: Thora Tam, Decorating Den Interiors
• Five Ways to Shift Those Tense Mom/Family Communications: Amber DeAnn, Family Communications & Harmony Coach
In 2 hours, you will come away with 40 tips toward a simpler and healthier lifestyle for your family. PLUS samples and demos provided from all our FAN members including: *Send Out Cards *Blue Dolphin Creations *Stork Stopped Here *Active Avenue *PACE
To learn more about our members and their services, please visit Family Alliance Network.
Or for questions, please call Carrie, Founder of Family Alliance Network aka FAN at 408-386-0803.
Your reservation enters you into our raffle drawings for gifts from our FAN members, value over $500. Event is free though registration is required so we can plan for seating and food.
Plus, bring a friend and you both earn an extra ticket for the raffle prizes!
Register today and see you there!